This is a photo from film, taken a few years ago, in South Haven, Michigan–a place I usually get to once a year. I like the photo because even the silhouettes of the people lend a timeless quality to it.
A couple of weeks ago, Linda Steider, an awesome glass artist, posted a Pass It On, Random Act of Kindness, Give-Away on her blog. Although it took me a couple of days of thinking about it, I participated, and now I am following the rules and posting a similar give-away here. The rules are simple and it seems like it will be a lot of fun.
The first five (5) people to comment on this post will get something from or made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
• I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (if I decide to make something).
• What I create or give will be just for you.
• It’ll be done over the next 12 months.
• You have no clue what it’s going to be. It very likely may be something photo-related but I have a year to do it so it could be something else I experiment with in the meantime. It might be those flourless peanut butter cookies I have almost perfected (let me know if you’re allergic to peanuts) or it might even be a book I think you will like or it could be a gift certificate from someplace fun. You just won’t know until you get it!
• I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
• I reserve the right to change the rules!
And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a post of your own (on your blog, in a forum you visit, somewhere) and make or give 5 things for 5 others.
Of course, you’ll want to send me your mailing address…You may know me IRL (or we may be complete strangers) to participate, too!
Sound fun? Comment below, but if you aren’t interested in participating in the Give-Away, please let me know in your comment, otherwise you are committed! Pass it on…